Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Back to Blogging!

Dear Readers,

I want to start by apologizing for my extended absence. It probably doesn't do good to start a blog that does well in its first few months, and then totally abandon it for several months thereafter. There are good reasons for this that I will leave for whimsical hints and hyperbole in future writings😂

I am back and hope to be more consistent now. I plan to do at least three reviews per week with a poem or story mixed in. My reviews will be limited to anything I can read in a half hour or less and prefer children's instead of middle grade writings.  Of course I will consider shorter middle grade submissions. I do have an abundance of review submissions waiting for me, so, though I will not turn anyone away, I will tell you that your review will be on quite a waiting list.
Thank you to everyone who contacts me for any reason and I also want to say that I welcome all feed back and thoughts on my own writings and stories which are featured as part of this blog, and are referenced in the link to the right.

Without further ado, thank you, and I look forward to reading and reviewing again!


R.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment